BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took the kids and some friends out crabbin yesterday and did great be hind sic . Lots of nice size males out there. most crabs were on the handlines, I guess in 3 hrs we ended up with 75 or 80 crabs. not to many shorties.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Sounds like the kids had fun. Were the crabs full? The ones I have gotten this year were all nice and fat. I'm probably going out tmrw for some crabbing and clamming with the kids for Father's day. I'll take the lab too, she loves to go swimming and chase seagulls on the sandbars.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
thats what ive been hearing. people getting a couple dozen in less than an hour. Ive thrown the pot off the dock down the street but havent really tried yet. this week maybe.

RyanF

·
Registered
848 Posts
White Bucket,
Don,t clam on Sunday.it's against the law. Only in N. J. type thing. I guess the clams go to church on Sundays. Hate to see you get a ticket on Fathers Day. Good luck with the crabbing.
mole

·
Registered
682 Posts
Thanks Mole, but I'm from Delaware. The kids did not want to get up in time to catch the 8:00 low tide, so I'm hitting Brown's shoal this morning.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep they were full ! Tommy- I know a guy who had 10 stripers not far from your" crabbin/striper "spot yesterday as well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts