BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
Thanks, guys I had him out fishing with me and my buddy over a year ago. He emailed me last week and let me know the article would be coming out.

Had another good write up earlier this year by Rob Slook. He did a Flyfishing guide book coverring areas along the coast from New England south to Maryland I believe.

Alway fun to go out fly fishing and take some writers out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the mention of the guidebook, Ray. Glad to hear you are feeling better. So you didn't get my name exactly right. No harm, no foul. After all, I have trouble pronouncing your last name. But I'm working on it.

All best,

Phil Shook

field editor
Eastern Fly Fishing magazine

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
Sorry about that Phil I used to race sailboats against a guy named Rob Slook for years. Guess that was the first name that came into my head.

You did a good job on the book. Thanks again for all the free publicity.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Sorry about that Phil I used to race sailboats against a guy named Rob Slook for years. Guess that was the first name that came into my head.

You did a good job on the book. Thanks again for all the free publicity.
don't be too hard on him Phil. He has new hardware, but he is still running the old software:D:D

ray, hope that gave you a chuckle:wave:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.