BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you say boys??? Season is getting close!!! I think it is time for some cold ones and some bangin burgers!!! We need to start organizing our 2012 fish-o-mania!!!:fighting::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Always a quick reply when there is alcohol involved!! rofl:cheers: Who knows, maybe we will get some nice weather and drop the Reel American in the water for a nice final NYC skyline cruise??? Two Saturdays from now... March 3rd... You will find me sitting at the bar by 6:30-7 with a pint and a fat bacon cheeseburger!!!:thumbsup::D

Heading down to West Palm to practice driving the new rig on Pattys weekend... She is comming along nicely!!!

:please::huh:Who else is in??

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
cool i see the boat worked out for you , i think you will love it , you guys pick a date and time, i can make it as long as work is not in the way , and i never know till that afternoon as how bad it is lol . i hope your takin the trip up from florida on her , i have been from Nantucket to key west when the kids were small and i loved every trip , forget cabo/ Italy/ Cozumel /Bahamas / Hawaii/ ill take a trip up the east coast any day , best of luck rich :thumbsup:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Give the word and I am there. The water temps look really good for this early in the year, I will probably be giving it a shot that day anyway.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Son of a ... i def would have taken the ride down... was doing nothing all day!!! Sat. March 3rd. Fin. Was thinking about dropping in to get on the water and relieve the itch.... ill just jump in w you if you head out:thumbsup:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Son of a ... i def would have taken the ride down... was doing nothing all day!!! Sat. March 3rd. Fin. Was thinking about dropping in to get on the water and relieve the itch.... ill just jump in w you if you head out:thumbsup:
yea wtf. I would have met you. only a 20 min ride for me. you deuche. lmao. Rich if I am in you are definitely invited to come along. We will talk.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Did someone mention BURGERS! :D Let me know if this is a goooooooo...

yea wtf. I would have met you. only a 20 min ride for me. you deuche. lmao. Rich if I am in you are definitely invited to come along. We will talk.
Hmmmmm you still have a boat?:razz:

·
Registered
479 Posts
If gas prices go through the roof you can keep the effin thing. lmao. The plan is to have all my work done next weekend and go for a test run. You guys can ride with me until yas get in.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Now we are talking!!! I will see how the week goes but I am still definitely good for heading down saturday. I want to take the cover off of the reel american and clean her up some for sale :D. Maybe drop her in the water for a final ride and burgers and beers to follow!!!:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay who else is in other than the 4 of us??? Burgers on the creek at 6 o'clock Saturday???:cheers:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Where is "Up The Creek" ?

Not familiar with it. I'm a highlands guy, figuring this in up towards the back of the bay?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Greg, remeber me, I am the guy you spoke to you when you first pulled in the lot at KMB the day of the gathering. How have you been? Up The Creek is a bar right on West Front St right next to KMB. Keyport Marine Basin. I think PA GUY has his mail delivered there. :razz:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Greg, remeber me, I am the guy you spoke to you when you first pulled in the lot at KMB the day of the gathering. How have you been? Up The Creek is a bar right on West Front St right next to KMB. Keyport Marine Basin. I think PA GUY has his mail delivered there. :razz:

I thought I seen some mail on the bar for Mike:D:D:D

I just got the OK from the old lady, I mean boss:huh:

Will be sitting with my burger and pint by dark!!! Common, Lets get a crew going to talk our spring plan of attack!!!:fighting::fighting:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts