BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I an holding hostage the Banner from today fishing flea market at Palmyra. It was left hanging on the wall,with the owner gone. :eek: If anyone is intresting in getting it back,It will cost you a lifetime subscription to the NJ Angler as long as it is still in publication. :D
I will also take bids on it if anyone desires it for decorating their house etc. ;) Bill,Please e-mail me or call me ASAP.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Hey, that'll be a collectors item someday!

Mike, thanks for looking out for us, bro.

Curt was working the show today...I'll be sure to make him sweat a little bit!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Slammer, I knew it was you! I got almost all the way home when I relized I left it behind. When I returned they told me that a vender, (they couldn't tell me who), said he knew me and would take it for us. And, yes I have been sweating.

Therefore, I would like to bid my soul for the banner. (Okay, somebody beat that bid!!!!)

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Hey Curt, Welcome to the Barn. Hope to see you on board more!

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
holloy molloy did i hear one soul :D your new handle should be the "soul man" :D

now that check should clear so hurry wit that mag!! need something to read on the boat ya know

freedom ots.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's a second hand soul freedom. I sold the first one for some fresh bunker a couple of years ago!

Glad to be on the Barn. I'm given' up being a lurker so you'll probably see me on more often, hopefully with soul intact.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
LOL. Cool. I met you once. We were putting trees and brush in at Parvins about 3 years ago. Check out our freshwater forum!

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Curt,
You owe me about 10 Barn stickers and almost a new banner for the NJ Angler. :D I was with Slammer when we took the banner off the wall. Does this mean Slammer and I get a discount on the next subscription.
A barner saves your neck and now you give up being a lurker. Donna Marie and I plan on sending you some photos for the front cover since you owe me. :D I am sure glad Slammer did not forget the Bassbarn banner. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts