BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, guys just wanted to inform you that our 7th Annual "Striper Night" is coming up. It's going to be on Tuesday night, March 22, at the Mount Laurel Radisson, just south of where the Turnpike and I-295 meet Rt. 73.

The schedule is as follows:

6:30: Striper Fishing Video
7pm: "Trolling w/Wire Line & Braid" by John Luchka
8pm: "Stripers on Light Tackle & Flies" by the guys from FinChaser Charters
9pm: "Cape May Spring Stripers" by Capt. Harvey Yenkinson

We chose this location because it has plenty of seating (those of you who got turned away last year needn't worry). Plenty of door prizes. All three presentations are Powerpoint and very professional. Should be an informative night!

Admission is $7 (kids under 16 free), and subscribers get $2 off with their Angler Club Card (you can subscribe at the event, if you'd like). No advance tickets required. Just show up.

Any questions call our office (877) NJ-ANGLER. We hope to see you there!

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Joe, we do seminars each year at the Philly Boat Expo (Feb) and the Sport Travel and Outdoor Show (Jan), both in Ft. Washington. Also, the PA Chapter of the RFA periodically has membership meetings with guest speakers in Mont. County. Keep an eye on this board and you should be fine.

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Originally posted by RodFather:
huhmmmm, don't forget to pick little ol me up the way by there chief ;)
I wouldn't do ya like that Cooms!

I'm even gonna toss in TWIND'S & Freedom so you're not lonley ;)

[ 03-22-2005, 07:34 AM: Message edited by: Ron Redington ]

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
Any questions call our office (877) NJ-ANGLER. We hope to see you there!

Ron they don't know what time your picking us up :D

freedom ots.

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Tony you remeber the old corporate rule about executives not being allowed to fly on the same plan ;)

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
yo u guys going to fly there ? :D

don't worry about the horse going blind,just keep loading that wagon,,that what they say in millvile :D

freedom otw.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts