BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are IN!!!!
And for those that pre-ordered, they are OUT and will be in your mailboxes VERY soon.

On a side note.....
As our first season comes to a close, Bill, I and the staff would like to thank Ron,and people of this community. First of all thanks for watching (for a while I thought Bill and I were the only ones
). Plus a big thank you goes out to the many barners that lent their support, for their kind words, threads and emails. It means a whole lot to us and the feedback is invaluable to us. So thank you!

On the horizon....
We are currently gearing up to film season 2 and rest assured it will be bigger and better!

And now : All 8 shows of Season 1 (4 hours of fishing in NJ!) are now available on a 2 DVD set, So you can watch anytime you want! They are 29.95 ( +3.50 Shipping and handleing) and can be ordered by calling the office at 1-877-NJANGLER or by seeing us at any of the events we are participating in.

Again Thanks
and have a fantastic season!!!!!
NJANGLERDARREN

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I`ll be ordering mine tomarrow. ;)
Thanks Darren

·
Registered
168 Posts
This info may have been passed out before, but I'm new to the barn and haven't seen it. When does the show air and on what channel?

·
Registered
981 Posts
...hate to throw a wrench into the mix..but have you heard anything about the direct-tv issue? I was able to watch 2 episodes..then blamo!..tv station gone :(

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kenbrown,
No monkey wrench man.... Direct TV dropped Channel MCN from thier lineup, and as far as we know it will not be picked back up. And since we only air for the next two sunday's anyway then without a doubt we will not have this issue resolved for Season 1. Sorry about that. We will have a HUGE change in channel :D for season 2 but this may not help you either Kbrown.

NJANGLERDARREN

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Received my DVD along with the mag, and the wifes at a baby shower. No complaints today?

ITS ALL GOOD!!!!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Great show - should replace one of those lamo ESPN fishing shows with some real fishing!

[ 03-18-2006, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: esquired ]

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Darren you guys are doing a bang up job! Keep up the good work man. I still keep telling everyone about the program you put on a few weeks ago at the barn gathering it was by far one of the best I ever sat in on.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Esquired,
Someday!!!!!

D blond,
Thanks for the kind words and i am glad you enjoyed the seminar! I enjoy giving them!!!

BTW this week is the Barnegat Ridge Bonanza show..
great bluefin on LIGHT tackle

Enjoy, I will be at the Saltwater Expo tomorrow

NJANGLERDARREN

·
Registered
168 Posts
I picked mine up at the Saltwater show Friday... good DVD.

I have a question to anyone from the magazine, I met the taxidermist who did all the fiberglass repro. in your booth, but lost his business card. Can someone send me his contact info?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks man... he does some nice work. I have a fish that I was having trouble identifying and want to get a repro done of it... it's pretty rare, I'm kinda kickin' myself I through it back.

[ 03-20-2006, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: aftermath ]

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Bill and Darren, Great Show!! I give up Saltwater Sunday on ESPN every Sunday morning at 10:00 to watch you guys, so as long as you don't do too big of a channel change, I'll be watching. Anytime you need a Lady Angler, let me know :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts