BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,
Cabin fever has finally gotten to me! :nuts: we have wanted to utilize youtube for a while now sooooo.....I have been working for a few weeks now, and we were just about ready to make it public knowledge. In fact a snowy weekend may be just the right time! so here is its debut......

www.youtube.com/njanglermagazine is our youtube Channel. We are using the channel not to air the show, but revamped clips, how to clips, and maybe my favorite, RAW uncut stuff like bloopers and stuff that never made to the air. there is some real funny stuff there.
We have thousands of hours of great footage and much of it is unseen until now....
if you are a new viewer, it is a GREAT intro to what we do....if you are a loyal viewer, you will LOVE this....
my goal is at least 2 new clips a week, and with the snow pending, maybe some more...I am having a BLAST going through all our older footage and pulling out the best, and the worst;)
Check it out guys!!!!! subscribe, friend us or both! leave some commments it is interactive!!!!!!!
stay warm and enjoy the show

NJANGLERDARREN

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I gotta say those tap dancer rigs are great that is all i fished with last year during fluke season.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
I asked for a bloopers show about a couple of years back and you guys delivered.
That uncut footage, shaking hands was over the top !
That`s what I was talking about.:D
We all have special moments when were out....YOU HAD TO BE THERE kinda moments. The CAMERA died kinda moments.
Thanks for sharing.Very much appreciated.
Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I asked for a bloopers show about a couple of years back and you guys delivered.
That uncut footage, shaking hands was over the top !
That`s what I was talking about.:D
We all have special moments when were out....YOU HAD TO BE THERE kinda moments. The CAMERA died kinda moments.
Thanks for sharing.Very much appreciated.
Keep up the good work.

R Quick,
I have the most fun with those!!!! look for many more of those and more how to's as well!!!
glad you enjoyed!!
NJANGLERDARREN

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Hey Darren, the clips look great. I just linked the NJA You Tube videos to my Face Book account! :thumbsup:

Do you know when the Feb edition of the NJM will be sent out.

I also have to order the video series. :D

Tight Lines, Lami

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Get a piece of straight leader.
30-40lb works.
snell a 3-0 english fluke hook to one end
then tie a barrel swivel to the other end.
Go down like 6 in and tie a double over hand knot big enough to fit a 5-6 oz bucktail in.

I like to keep mine shorter than the ones on the show just because when i used a longer trailer hook i kept getting hung up more. Instead of 3-4 feet between the bucktail and trailer i keep mine to 2 feet.

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Get a piece of straight leader.
30-40lb works.
snell a 3-0 english fluke hook to one end
then tie a barrel swivel to the other end.
Go down like 6 in and tie a double over hand knot big enough to fit a 5-6 oz bucktail in.

I like to keep mine shorter than the ones on the show just because when i used a longer trailer hook i kept getting hung up more. Instead of 3-4 feet between the bucktail and trailer i keep mine to 2 feet.
always keep your rod in your hand , and fish straight under the boat with a tap dancer, and this will help you keep from snagging .

·
Registered
19,385 Posts
That's great i am sure there is a few things we or at least i could learn from the videos Thanks !!!

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
always keep your rod in your hand , and fish straight under the boat with a tap dancer, and this will help you keep from snagging .
I know it get hard sometimes keeping it vertical when there is a quick drift though. The shortened leader doesn't make a difference the rig still catches a lot of fish.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.