BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I give, whats this weeks episode about. The websites not updated. I had to sit and watch american idol with my wife.:eek::eek:

She says "Whats the matter, no fishing shows on the computer" It wasn't easy for me, I need my Wed fishing fix.:D

I've seen the last episode so much, now I'm seeing spots!

·
Registered
9 Posts
The episode that I saw was a replay of the tuna chunking/trolling show from a few months ago. It was the first show of a two part episode. Hopefully you already saw it and didn't miss a fresh show.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Mike,
sorry you did not get your fix!!!!
This weeks show and next weeks show are "An evening at the Wilmington, followed by "Bone Crushing Yellowfin" which are already on the web. we got a whole bunch of requests to show them again, so we obliged:)

After that we have a new show for our final show of the winter run, it is really a milestone for us as it is our 30th show!!!!! (I can't believe it myself!) And for right now it is a surprise............the tease is that MANY OF OUR VIEWERS HAVE BEEN REQUESTING IT! and it will be a whole lot of fun!

Hope to see all of you at the somerset show this weekend, Please stop by and chat!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I was looking for my weekly fix too. Had to go with some tivoed Tred instead:rolleyes: . Look forward to meeting you guys in somerset.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NJANGLERDARREN said:
Mike,
sorry you did not get your fix!!!!
This weeks show and next weeks show are "An evening at the Wilmington, followed by "Bone Crushing Yellowfin" which are already on the web. we got a whole bunch of requests to show them again, so we obliged:)

After that we have a new show for our final show of the winter run, it is really a milestone for us as it is our 30th show!!!!! (I can't believe it myself!) And for right now it is a surprise............the tease is that MANY OF OUR VIEWERS HAVE BEEN REQUESTING IT! and it will be a whole lot of fun!

Hope to see all of you at the somerset show this weekend, Please stop by and chat!
Thanks Darren. Looking forward to seeing you guys at the somerset show.

You sure you don't want to give any hints on the new episode!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
590 Posts
See you guys at the show tomorrow. Looking forward to it!!

Frank
:D

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SKIFF20 said:
Does any one know if njangler has the first years episodes on dvd
like some of the other guys "I NEED A FIX"
The first years dvd is sold out! You have to get them quick. Mines ordered for 2008 already:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Don C said:
You think they will be in fresh water?

Don C
No. They will either be fly fishing in the salt or fishing from sods/jetties. They are my guesses.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Some pluggin from banks would be nice:D

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
NJANGLERDARREN said:
JerseyBrian knows as well, but He won't tell either!

good meeting you Brian, I did not put together who you were until today.

njanglerdarren
Yup, I know ;) It was a pleasure meeting you Darren! Hope we can wet a line together one day

1 - 20 of 28 Posts