BASS BARN banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, sent NJ boat registration in, two moths ago, check cleared. Still have not received my card or stickers. Any one else having this issue?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey, sent NJ boat registration in, two moths ago, check cleared. Still have not received my card or stickers. Any one else having this issue?
Go on NJDMV website & email them, they answer you about three days. I had the same problem & they resolved my problem & I got my registration & stickers

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I did it online with a credit card and received stickers in 8 days

Reactions: Badload

·
Registered
114 Posts
Just look online for their appointments. They have them day of. Or go the online route. I had to go into DMV. Went to the one in Turnersville, in and out in 15 minutes. I might like the appointment thing better than the Pre Covid sit in line for an hour every time. Now if all the DMV locations could do everything again.....

·
Registered
70 Posts
I also did not receive my stickers, even though the check sent was cashed April 6. I emailed them and received this response, hopefully they are on their way.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The registration reflects an expiration date of 5/2022. It was mailed out to you on 4/6/2021. We will mail you another registration & stickers at no cost to you. For further concerns please call our data base corrections unit at 609-292-6500 xt 5058.

www.njmvc.gov

·
Registered
684 Posts
I am in the same shape as you. Didn't take them long to cash my check so what is the hold up for receiving sticker? I will carry check receipt and the heck with the sticker.

·
Registered
219 Posts
5 weeks for me waitin.. I sent a email .. no response yet... I printed out the front and back of the canceled check and will use that if stopped...
Now the car registration is done all on line..... with a credit card.. less info and acknowledged instantly... ? why do we have so many DMV offices/employees again?
Even the SBBP tags are all on line now.. ..

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Add me to the list. Sent it in with plenty of time. Check was cashed, and nothing arrived by the mail. Boat is ready and I didn't want to lose more time. Made the appointment, went to MVC, paid the $10.00 for a duplicate & got new stickers.

Been having mail issues for a while.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I also did not receive my stickers, even though the check sent was cashed April 6. I emailed them and received this response, hopefully they are on their way.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The registration reflects an expiration date of 5/2022. It was mailed out to you on 4/6/2021. We will mail you another registration & stickers at no cost to you. For further concerns please call our data base corrections unit at 609-292-6500 xt 5058.

www.njmvc.gov
I received stickers and registration yesterday and was a duplicate set sent at no charge.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Just got mine check cashed mid March. Pain in the arz to put em in in the water.
Just got mine check cashed mid March. Pain in the arz to put em in in the water.
YEA... I got my YESTERDAY !!!. and the instructions on the back are pretty specific as to location.. spacing.. but nothing about right side up .......

Reactions: fish8

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Last year it took 3 months to get the stickers.
I REFUSE to pay the extra charge for the online. Don't care how much it is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts