4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
9th ANNUAL OPENING DAY FLOUNDER TOURNAMENT SATURDAY MAY 24.2014 5:00AM -4:30 PM
MOCEAN DOCK (609) 522-3017 CELL (215) 805-1062
Captains meeting, Friday. May 23, 2014.7:00pm
At No Bones Bait & Tackle Dock

Location. Mocean Marina between Uries & Boathouse Restaurants
Rain or Shine. There will be NO weather day. There are absolutely NO refunds

Entry Fee. $60.00 per person. Must be registered & entry fee paid to No Bones Bait & Tackle before 5:00am, May 24. 2014. Included in the registration fee will be one shirt and one dinner ticket per entry. There will be extra dinner tickets available for $20.00 each. If registration is paid via credit card, there will be a $3.00 service fee per entry.

Weigh In. All fish must be weighed in at MOCEAN DOCK. All fish m ust be presented
for weigh-in by 4:30pm. Any person bringing fish in other then by boat, fish must be weighed in alive ....No exceptions.

Prizes. 1st two heaviest fish combined weight per boat. $2,000.00
2nd two heaviest fish combined weight per boat $500.00

PRIZES BASED ON MINIMUM OF 100 PERSON ENTRY

Fishing. I . All waters are open to competition. Ocean, Delaware Bay, Back Bay. All state rules & regulations apply to the catching and keeping of fish. All boating rules & regulations & licensing shall be adhered to by all fishing the tournament.​

1. Boats may start fishing at 5:00am.
  2. 6 lines per boat max, regardless of how many anglers.
  3. Disabled boats may transfer participants to another boat and fish under original boats name. Captains must inform weigh-in station of disability.
  4. Any protest must be presented to weigh-in master in writing within 15 minutes of final weigh in. His/Her decision is final.
  5. If entered in Calcutta, 100% prize will be awarded to the single heaviest fish. A tie will result in a split pot.
  6. Each person entering the NO BONES Flounder Tournament shall assume full and complete responsibility for their decision to participate. And is absol utely no way whatsoever agree to hold anyone responsible for any and all risks taken.
  7. All entries must check in at No Bones Bait & Tackle either the morning of or the captains meeting on Friday night in order to receive their tournament ticket for the 5:OOam start.
  8. At the captains meeting there will be a drawing for Tow Boat US Package. At the post tournament party, hosted by Uries Restaurant, at No Bones Bait & Tackle dock, we will draw tickets and winners will have a choice of several prizes.

Registration Fee: $60.00 Per Person
Calcutta Fee: (Optional) $20.00per boat.
Make checks payable to: NO BONES BAIT & TACKLE
Send to: 560 W. Rio Grande
Wildwood, NJ 08260

Name: __________________________________________________________________ Email:_________________________________________
Address:_________________________________________________City:____________________State:______Zip:______________

Telephone:____________________________

Boat Name & Captain:____________________________________________________________________________

Anglers:______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All entrants agree to hold harmless Mocean Marina and No Bones Bait & Tackle, their employees and family or any sponsors or any one associated with this tournament from any and all liability which may arise out of registrants participating in this tournament. The captain has read the rules & regulations and has reviewed the rules & regulations with all participating fisherman on their vessel.

CAPTAINS SIGNATURE:_________________________________________ Date:________________________

Rental boats will be available at a special rate

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Can't wait
Great tourney
The Tuna Chic Jr. is in her slip and ready to do some damage
Gonna test the waters a bunch in the next few days
:yahooo:
Mike,Fred and crew always run a great event
Don't miss it!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
damn I was hoping with opening day being Friday the 23rd it might be held that day hahahah meaning I could enter....I'm screwed memorial day weekend hahaha

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
That sucks chef. Didn't I see you out there fishing it last year?
yeah we were out there......I think we got the skunk or maybe 2 keepers buy nothing big.....was pumped to enter but I think we might not be able to.

great tourney to be apart of!! Fred and Mike do a great job!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Just might have to take off work and join the festivities!!

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Mike and Fred put on a great opening day tourney. Always good to see old friends and make a couple new ones!! Can't wait!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
We have it set up for the party at Urie's Restaurant after the tournament. Wish we could have the Salty Dog's on the dock but it's usually cool that time of the year so it's best to have it indoors. Hope to see a bunch of Barner's for the start of the 2014 Summer Flounder Season. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Back to the top.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
The fish are here and we have been catching and releasing lots of very nice fish
Should be a great tournament!!!

·
Registered
757 Posts
What weight usually wins 20lb or more. Just curious what has taken the prize in years past.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I had off from work & really getting excted about it, then I was informed that my son's hockey team is in a tournament up in West Chester,
Enjoy the water guys catch'em up, I hope you guys have good weather

·
Registered
757 Posts
I'm surprised there isn't more hype about it I'm getting pumped up. Only ten more days.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts