BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at all the factors it looks like October 30 2004 will be the striper tournament.

We will be about four days past the moon so the tides will settle down. We have a high tide around noon so both sides of the tide will be fishable.

Also we don't turn the clocks until that night so we will have some extra daylight at the weigh in.

Like last year we will party at The Bayview afterwards.

Will post more info as soon as we finalize everything.

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The South Jersey Water Fountains are not aloud to have 3 engines this year and no one can travel faster than 20 knots to the fishin grounds, no bunker aloud and I get to start the night before. :D

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Hold up I'm cool with the 20 knot thing . But " No Bunker " What are ya gonna tell me next no nets.

This ain't one of them make the rules up as we go Is it ????

Just remember My right arm is longer then MY left. (for the winners jacket) In case your wondering the gear store on the North side of the bridge has my size. Oh and BTW The F is a capital in Fishpicker.

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Hey Fishpicker.

OK with the 20 knot thing. What waterfall are you going to run your boat over? Right arm longer than your left then try switching hands every other night. :D

Big fish and good friends. We will have some fun. :cool:

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
well just looked and will be working 27th to the 10th. so my thinking is next year...anyhow i will be givin em hell 10/13 to 10/26 than 11/10 to 11/23rd. and that will end 2004 season 4 me, now thats depressing!

i will be looking foreward to the posts while at work,sounds like some big fish will be bagged

freedom ots.

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
Hey Chum:

What hotels around the Bayview will be open October 30?

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by phillyfisherman:
Hey Chum:

What hotels around the Bayview will be open October 30?
Fred will know he even has a few with hourly rates for his nights out :D

Tony thanks again for the steel and good to see ya soory I couldn't go upstairs and have a few with ya, but we will catxh up on the red and white cans. ;)

·
Registered
714 Posts
John:
The Desilu with Nick, Mike (Bird) and me will be fishing again this year.
We should be able to stay for the party since I can now sleep on the new boat. I gave them orders, No more bunker in the cabin.
Give me a call when you get a chance.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Chun,
As long as the boat is operational...(hopefully soon) I will be there if not I may have to beg borrow and steal to get in on this years tournament as Last year I was noti nvolved but it sounded like a great time

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Chun,
As long as the boat is operational...(hopefully soon) I will be there if not I may have to beg borrow and steal to get in on this years tournament as Last year I was noti nvolved but it sounded like a great time

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Originally posted by THECHUMSTAIN:
The South Jersey Water Fountains are not aloud to have 3 engines this year and no one can travel faster than 20 knots to the fishin grounds, no bunker aloud and I get to start the night before. :D
You still would'nt win :D

Just kidd'n BRO...will you be there or in Disney??

Hey Pauly....Team TNT is in!

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Originally posted by chunking:
Hey Fishpicker.

OK with the 20 knot thing. What waterfall are you going to run your boat over? Right arm longer than your left then try switching hands every other night. :D

Big fish and good friends. We will have some fun. :cool:
Takes one to know one and your the one to know !!!!

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Mike,
Sounds good I will be taken Vacation The following week too.....Talk to you soon

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
The crew of "Little Debbie" is in!!!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts