BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We picked the day now pick your weapons. Last fall we had our first back bay striper tournament from our rental boats. Our very own Brian Mullaney won bragging rights. Everyone enjoyed the day even though the weather wasn't user friendly. The call for a spring tournament was immediate.

Checked the tides and moon and the best bet seems to be April 21st. Thats a Friday and as advertised boats will be $60.00 for the day and important maps will be provided for anyone not knowledged in our local back bay waters.

NO BONES will provide the trophy to the winning angler and as last year I will leave it up to the contestants to decide how the winner is picked. This is a rental boat only except for BIGGESTJACK and his boat the S.S. SWING AND A MISS. There are six boats available for this outing so make sure you check in for a reservation.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Put me down for one skiff Fred

I hope Lbisurfrat and TSStriper are back in for Team Shortbus.

I know Date and crew want revenge - they left em bitting good last time.

I cant wait!

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Damn I really wanted in as well. Was going to try and recruit Red and Sheet for my team, But alas I will be in Florida that week!

I just checked my Crystal Ball the weather looks aweful for that day. Move it up a week! ;)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Chunking,
Make the tourney later in the day after the golf tourney. We'll drag a bunch down for that. Alot of us want to fish afterwards somewhere, it is perfect.
Just a thought, cause I'd like to hook up on a vessel.

[ 03-20-2006, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: smellinfishy ]

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOOO looks like im off from school that day....hmmm guess me and my buddies will have to come out and show you older guys how its done ;) Ill see if they wana do it. Seems fun!

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You guys can pick any day you want. I picked the 21st because it was between moon tides. That has always been my favorite time but you can still catch fish on the moon tids. Just has some faster running water that can rip in the back for a few hours.

Talk it over and let me know what date you want.

1 - 20 of 271 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.