BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're a week and a half away from this tourney and there's no mention of it on the board? Is it that everyone fears Team Lunchman and his crew of Snichols, Volkanman and Flattop? This isn't a beer drinking contest so there's a chance for other people to compete. I know the striper and drum are happening now but I'd of thought this fluke tournament would generate a little more interest? If nobody is fishing it I guess Team Lunchmans odds of winning it all look pretty good.

This is a smallest fish tournament isn't it?

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
i will see tHE FU'ING PORKER AND REMIND HIM. IN GOLF THEY HAVE THE SENIOR TOUR,IN BASSBARN THEY HAVE THE ACIENT MARRINERS.HE IS WELL BEYOND THE ACIENT'S. HE IS IN A ZONE KNOWN AS FREDDYLAND.JUST LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON WITH NEVERLAND,BUT JACKO IS PRETTIER.FLATTOP I HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THE FLOUNDER TOURNEY THIS YEAR,BUT WISH YOU AND THE LUNCHMAN TEAM GOODLUCK EVEN THE SHORT FISHSTEALER WHO I WILL DEAL WITH TOMORROW.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
THIS IS A GOOD TIME TO ANNOUNCE THAT FU IS GOING ON VACATION IN JULY AND I WILL BE THE GUEST HOST,FOR A WEEK ON JERSEY CAPE FISHING WITH FU.CAPT. MORTY WILL BE MY GUEST FISHERMAN.WE WILL USE THE PONTOON BOAT AND HAVE AT LEAST 6 SPECIAL GUESTS!!

[ 04-27-2006, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: BIGGESTJACK ]

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Originally posted by BIGGESTJACK:
THIS IS A GOOD TIME TO ANNOUNCE THAT FU IS GOING ON VACATION IN JULY AND I WILL BE THE GUEST HOST,FOR A WEEK ON JERSEY CAPE FISHING WITH FU.CAPT. MORTY WILL BE MY GUEST FISHERMAN.WE WILL USE THE PONTOON BOAT AND HAVE AT LEAST 6 SPECIAL GUESTS!!
BIGGESTJACK and Morty on a pontoon. Who exactly built this pontoon? If it can hold both of you then it will join the Great Wall of China as the only man made objects visable from space.

NO BONES OPENING DAY FLOUNDER TOURNAMENT. Thousands in cash prises. Hot food at the dock. Trophy's and give A ways. Only $125.00 per boat. Five anglers max per boat.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
FU--I'LL BE AWAY FOR THE TOURNEY BUT MAYBE YOU CAN SAVE ME SOME FOOD I'LL BRING MY SPOON.MORTY IS VERY SENSITIVE AND IS TAKING THERAPY SO BE NICE.I LOVE EATING AT FLOUNDER TOURNIES.

[ 04-30-2006, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: BIGGESTJACK ]

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Good luck to all in the tourney.

I hear Team Lunchman is the team to beat. :rolleyes: ;)

Have fun guys. Wish I could be there. :mad:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Originally posted by BIGGESTJACK:
I THINK IF PAT CAN VSTAY INTHE BOAT HE MIGHT WIN.
Jack...I almost spit my coffee reading that.

I wasn't smiling when it happened.....but I am now. :D

[ 05-02-2006, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: snichols ]

·
Registered
775 Posts
Definitley wasn't a shot at you Darrin....May be at someone else but not you.... ;)

I had a great time....Except for the W*(*. It was fun to gang up on the little guy like that...I'm sure he was so upset that he couldn't hold his liquor at the bar.... :D :D

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Volk a/k/a Svelte....if it wasn't for me, Team Moneyshot would have been skunked. :D

I can hold my liquor just like the old days at Nellie's, I just couldn't keep up with the likes of Chum and Morty. ;)

Let's just hope that you are better at catching flounder than stripers. :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
I may be entering, will know on Thursday.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I am interested in fishing this tourney cause Ill be hitting the water opening day. Do I have to register in advance or is there a registrationg period the morning of?

Thanks,
RyanF

·
Registered
775 Posts
Anytime you want to go Darrin.....Just leave the little mortgage nazi at home....

He'll be pressing the laundry anyway... :rolleyes: :D :D :D

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
You can register up to 7am on Saturday.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Team Bay Stalker is registered and ready to go, good luck to all.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts