BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at all the factors it looks like October 30 2004 will be the striper tournament.

We will be about four days past the moon so the tides will settle down. We have a high tide around noon so both sides of the tide will be fishable.

Also we don't turn the clocks until that night so we will have some extra daylight at the weigh in.

Like last year we will party at The Bayview afterwards.

Will post more info as soon as we finalize everything.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
I would like to be the first one to sign up!!! I certainly hope that there will be a gill net category.

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Sounds good. I'll hook up with someone who has a big boat. The food at the Bayview is worth the price of admission.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Phil, I will be putting a crew together for the tourney, IF intrested, Is a 55' big eunough??

3rd place was unacceptable last year

I am gunnin for first this year.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I'll be in N.C. at that time. this should give
the stain a chance.I'm also glad it's not the
same time as the A.S.A.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I am taking early bookings for the tourney.

I have alot of inquiries, but nothing 100% confirmed.

e-mail me if your serious,

Come fish the new BIG BOY BOAT.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
RED and BRIAN ya can go one the New Big Boy rig and get there fast and be all con fee and warm or ya can be on team Fishpicker and win.
If the IGFA approves it I'm using some experimental gear. 9 inch mesh 25 foot deeep 3 miles long. Somewhere in all of those meshes we have too have the winner.

We might have to leave the dock a few hours before the fleet and we might miss the party {due to Pickin} But I promise we will win.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
RED and Brian do ya want to get there fast and be con fee or do ya want to win. Yeah I know Those Hi-liners over there have hotties to look at and I tie up in front of crack heads. But I have the best Comm Dock that a guy could ask for.

Besides the little things like that Team FISHPICKER will go on a Major Killin Spree and Walk away with the No Bone crown.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Biggest how's about a little side action????? Lets see who catches the Biggest bunker . :D Yeah can't plump up one of those in Fred's tank.

RC I don't think our Buddie could handle a day on the ultimate pickin machine . He spends his day lookin at Hotties. :eek:

Biggest Jack I might need some pointers on these bass should I use the reels or the spool ??? Will 14/0 hooks work or do I have too down size. :confused:

1 - 20 of 135 Posts