BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NO BONES striper tourny will be on May 8th. Opening day of flounder season is also on May 8th.

KrazyK has decided to make a little side tourny for any boat feeling lucky.

Cost $20.00 per boat for the largest flounder on May 8th. You can only enter the flounder side if you are in the striper tourny.

It will be a 100% payout for the flounder.

So if you are one of the boats dragging a crab bait around the bay make sure you put a smaller hook out there for the lucky flounder. Or if the tide slacks and the stripers shut down just switch over for an hour or two.

BIGGESTJACK can win a shirt with DFL on the front for flounder and DFL on the back for stripers. :D

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Fred,

Next time I seee you I give you my entry money for both

also can get the striper bonus tag app. that we talked about.

Phil

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Phil. I gave the application to the Stain since you guys have become bunkies these last few weeks. We have more at the dock. Will you be around this weekend?

Hello CHILLY. You can call 215 - 805 - 1062 and Mike aka KrazyK can send or fax an application to you. Or you can stop at the dock if you hit Wildwood in the next couple of weeks. It's at the foot of the George Reading Bridge just as you go into Wildwood. Between the Boathouse and Uries restaurants. Number there is 609 - 522 - 3017

It's easy to locate the dock. Just look for BIGGESTJACK not standing at the fish cleaning dock. :D :D :D

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Originally posted by RottnCaptn:
Watch out Team Shortbus.... Team On Da Rocks just picked up their new tour bus!

:D :D :D :D :D
WHOA - BIGGEST - AFTER MACKS TOMM WE ARE GOING TO RESCUE OUR BUS & JETSKIGRL - THEY CAN HIRE HIP TO DRIVE :D

[ 04-02-2004, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: Brian E. Mullaney ]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.