BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is on your team & what boat.

Team CHUMSTAIN has myself, pgoins, and 4 others that I am not sure of - maybe Red Cherokee if he isnt on blue runner - post your team.

And if you are one of the other 4 on the CHUMSTAIN let me know.

CANT WAIT!!!

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
BRIAN WHEN AND WHY DID YOU FIRE HIP AS YOUR DRIVER. WAS HE TRYING TO MAKE IT A UNION BUS.YOU BETTER CHECK HER PAPERS!!

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HIP IS TRYING TO SWITCH TO BECOME A SCHOOL TEACHER . I FIGURED JETSKI GIRL WOULD INCREASE REVENUE TEN FOLD :D

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HIP IS TRYING TO SWITCH TO BECOME A SCHOOL TEACHER . I FIGURED JETSKI GIRL WOULD INCREASE REVENUE TEN FOLD :D

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
Yeah Brian, me Sheet da bed and striperman 131. Biggest, you entering your boat or are you on the Stain? John hasn't given me a definate so this is my assumption.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
PROBABLY BE IN PENSICOLA FLA.ON MON. MAY 3RD FOR A WEDDING. FIGURE TO BE BACK NOT SURE YET.

[ 03-05-2004, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: BIGGESTJACK ]

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
DA DA DA DUNT--DA DA DA DUNT--THERE CREEKY AND THERE SQUEEKY--THE ADAMS FAMILY. SHEET DON'T USE GET THAT ALOT.LIKE I GET HEY MR. WILSON--FROM DENNIS THE MENNACE.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
YES - we are gonna have a blast and kick some arse!!!!!! The dock party after should be fun!!!!!

[ 03-05-2004, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: Brian E. Mullaney ]

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hey Brian

I tore the Stains deck up last week and I am Gonna be puttin it back together starting SUnday am, with John and scotty.

ALL this time away from my own renovation of my rig mAY prevent me from getting in on time, but thats okay. I would rather have one boat completed.

I help John and he'll help me get finished, However, IF I AIN'T FINISHED, I WILL BE TRAVELING ON THE FLYBRIDGE FOR THE FESTIVITIES

If I am done:
SurfRat
Doyle007
Me
Canyon Man (?)
2 Lurkers

This will probably be the first time out with the BRAND NEW HATTERAS, COMPLETELY RESTORED (almost) :D

[ 03-05-2004, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: seadated ]

·
Registered
982 Posts
yo brian,me and the del.river rat r on the stain also

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
Seems like the Stain has an awful lot of people. :eek: Can we get some direction from Cappy Wilson? Who is on what vessel?

[ 03-06-2004, 04:32 AM: Message edited by: Red_Cherokee ]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts