BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need 3 to join Me, Sheet_Da_Bed and striperman_131 on the Blue Runner for the No Bones Tourney. E-mail me if interested.

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
I'll fish with ya on the Runner ;) I think we were up to around 12 people there for a while. I thought I was bumped. :D

Scott I think Brian has a couple that are interested but they are from the North will bed of sheet fish with yankee's :D

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Yankees we are - especially Pgoins - he's from Sandy Hook area

We have all of our teeth, dont chew tobacco, and have most of our brain cells left - at least enough to fish.

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Originally posted by Brian E. Mullaney:

We have all of our teeth, dont chew tobacco, and have most of our brain cells left - at least enough to fish.
There are a few staements in here I may have trouble with, I have seen your fishin techniques. :D

No body said ******** aint nice people its just scary when they open dingalings with their teeth and chew the caps put walk around bare foot with toes longer than their fingers. :D

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I'm confused....as always....I need 3 spots....so....where am I? :confused: We can probably fill both boats anyway. Just need to figure out who's where.

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
If you have 3 your on the runner, nothing has changed from when we last talked except Brians cells aren't clicking on all cylinders yet and he is tangled up on the bow trying to cast his fly rod. I have 4 on the Stain maybe 5 if Phil's boat isn't done. But I am betting he will be docked next to me there by tourney time so he will have a crew also.

I smell a big party brewing at the dock. :eek:

·
Banned
2,542 Posts
Originally posted by THECHUMSTAIN:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Brian E. Mullaney:

There are a few staements in here I may have trouble with, I have seen your fishin techniques. :D

THAT'S JUST NOT RIGHT AT ALL! :D :D
No body said ******** aint nice people its just scary when they open dingalings with their teeth and chew the caps put walk around bare foot with toes longer than their fingers. :D
</font>[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
May 8th is the day. Chunking will be posting all the details but there is a bash afterwards at the Bayview in the crest also. It was a great time last year and this year we may even catch a fish on the Stain. ;) I think its about $250 to enter and two heaviest fish

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
Wait a minute... I have a vision... it's coming to me... I can see it a little clearer... there it is! GENIUS!

The Vibrating Beer-meister!

This is going to be really big! :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 95 Posts