BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you guys who use Nobby's ramp, the price is 10 bucks this year. I was just over there and the new signs are up.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
the man's made of $$ :D

·
Registered
848 Posts
Yea, and don't forget the places to park are very limited and getting worse with all the new construction going on.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Originally posted by mole:
Yea, and don't forget the places to park are very limited and getting worse with all the new construction going on.
Progress? :rolleyes: Is that you Sergeant Clam?

·
Registered
93 Posts
MIKE, Wish I was made of money & then the ramp would be free. Sorry I had to increase the price. My new tax bill;UP. new riparian bill;UP and the new insurance bill;UP---all resulting in the ramp fee;up.

Fee has not increased in 10 years & hopefully it will not have to increase for another 10 years.

Any Barner who REALLY can't afford the increase, just put whatever you can in the box.

AT $2 plus for gas, you'll save the $5. by the shorter run from nob's to the inlet or Paddys, rather than going from Stone Harbor or the Avalon ramp.

Hope everyone has a great season.........NOB

·
Registered
62 Posts
Jimbo...Nob's Ramp is in Avalon Manor make a left at the Blinker heading into Avalon and then a quick right the ramp is about 1/2 mile up on the left. As Mole said parking is limited but well worth the short ride to the inlet. (Plus Nob's pretty cool too!!)

·
Registered
62 Posts
FLUKEMASTER...I think you might have opened a can of worms by saying "put whatever you can in the box" I'm sure you meant whatever amount!?$

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ron, how right you are, only wish I had the parking lot at the West Deptford ramp down at the Avalon Manor ramp. But don't forget, my true love is catching fluke, not running boat ramps!!!!! :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts