BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone know how there doing down at the Northwildwood White church and theres that jetty behind it and there a bait shop and a Mcdonalds near by?
Any reports will be greatly appreciated and also wut a good set up would be.
Thanks

·
Registered
122 Posts
I fished there last saturday, 3 hours prior to high tide and first 1 1/2 hours after. Was real slow, i only had two bites in that whole time. a few guys were fishing for tog and i saw at least 3 keepers caught while i was there, someone caught an 18" fluke but that was the extent of it. the current was running pretty good and after high tide there was a lot of lettuce being pulled up. i was using minnows, squid and mackerel strips but nothing to show for it. from what i've been told its been real slow. i'll probably try again tomorrow. hopefully it turns on soon. good luck!

·
Registered
15,739 Posts
Tom:

Check out Jersey Bait and Tackle on New Jersey Avenue. The staff there will point you in the right direction.
I fish there at night. I do pretty well pluggin' for bass. Summer is a little slow, however.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.