BASS BARN banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Note From D.R.S.T Director Lou Perti
Ladies & Gentlemen:

I have been in contact with the PA Fish & Boat commission Waterways Conservation officer for the SE Region Ronald Evancho concerning the rules & regs for this years Tournament. we had talked for about an 1/2 hour a week or 2 ago...The rules are pretty much the same as last year for this tournament. i have read through allot of the post @ the Bass Barn and they R all Legit... Please note that this is a Biggest fish tournament @ the West End B.C.

You can Fish Pa & Nj Waters with either or states License... When you get into the state of Delaware below the Marcus hook plant.

U MUST HAVE A DELAWARE STATE BOATING LICENSE. THAT LICENSE WILL COVER EVERY ANGLER ON THE BOAT. SO THAT MEANS EVERYONE FISHING IN DE CAN FISH WITHOUT A LIC AS LONG AS THE CAPT HAS A DE BOATING LIC.... BUT IF U PLAN TO FISH IN PA EVERYONE ON BOARD WILL NEED A LIC....

Lou Perti

·
Registered
87 Posts
U MUST HAVE A DELAWARE STATE BOATING LICENSE. THAT LICENSE WILL COVER EVERY ANGLER ON THE BOAT. SO THAT MEANS EVERYONE FISHING IN DE CAN FISH WITHOUT A LIC AS LONG AS THE CAPT HAS A DE BOATING LIC..

Is there a way to obtain one from online? :huh:

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
U MUST HAVE A DELAWARE STATE BOATING LICENSE. THAT LICENSE WILL COVER EVERY ANGLER ON THE BOAT. SO THAT MEANS EVERYONE FISHING IN DE CAN FISH WITHOUT A LIC AS LONG AS THE CAPT HAS A DE BOATING LIC..

Is there a way to obtain one from online? :huh:
Will be fishing this season in DEL BAY after a long absence.What license do I need when I fish DEL side of bay.Plus:How do I apply for it?Any info will be appreciated.THANKS:
Check this out.

http://www.thebassbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205325&highlight=delaware+fishing+license

1 - 3 of 3 Posts