BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be in Cape May this spring so our patrons can take advantage of the awesome spring striper fishing the rips and the bay have to offer. We are now booking trips for bucktailing and eeling the rips and clam chunking up the bay. We will also be running drum trips. Last year was our first year advertising here on the barn and it was great to meet all the barners that fished with us. This year we look forward to seeing those faces again and also to meet alot more of you.

Trips this year will be the same as last year. Private charter is $500 and open boat spots are $85. Also call about our trophy bass trips for late spring.

Capt. Tom
609 517-2394

[ 02-11-2006, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Fishin' Fever ]

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Good luck, Tom! Looking forward to seeing ya' on the water this spring! I can't wait for some good bass and drum fishing to heat up!

[ 02-04-2006, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Adam, I am pumped! We were down and talked to Ralph this morning and got everything lined up. I looks like right now we will be at the T-head on E dock. Now go catch some tog! :D

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Welcome to the Neighborhood,I think You will like docking at SnugHarbor,Ralph is a great guy.
When are You going in?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Scott, we're really looking forward to being there with you guys. She's going in April first or so. We have alot of upgrades to do on the boat this year so I'm starting on it tommorrow. I'll be sure to stop by and say hi when we get there.

Thanks,
Capt. Tom

·
Registered
785 Posts
Tom...I will look for you as well..I fished with you late this year in the rips with my buddy Ray..I have Black robalo at d6 in Snug...It should be an early spring bro!!Joe C

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Joe,we are gonna catch them all by then! :D

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the calls and emails. We still have many dates available including weekends. Give us a call to get the dates you want.

Thanks,
Capt. Tom

1 - 14 of 14 Posts