BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know if this is the right place - but seems like a lot of people look here - so here it goes -

We are hiring at our shop - looking for operators for HAAS machine centers - set up and operate. Machining experience required - however we will train the HAAS controls if you dont know them.

Shop is located in Berlin NJ, 08009

email me your resume or to set up an interview -

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Just wondering how many HAAS machines you have in your shop,are they lathe or mills.I work with 6 HAAS MACHINES but not sure if im willing to move but i might know someone who is willing.I'll let them know.Also full or pt time.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have 5 Haas Mills - 1 Hyundai Turning Center - 1 Fryer Turning Center - 1 ProtoTrak Mill and a variety of manual equipment.

Position is full time with benefits -
We also have availability for Part time shop work as well - ideal for younger guys wanting the learn the trade -

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
what kind of work do you do??

used to work for ridley precision making parts for adec ( aircraft arrestment gear) and other stuff needed to get out of it too many walls

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We do Precision CNC machining for Aircraft, Testing Equipment,Network Sytsems, Musuem Diplays, Vacumn Tube Mfrs and others. A lot of shorter run stuff - less than 100 pieces - we do get into some longer running jobs but find that we do better(profit wise) with the shorter run jobs - We also do some fabrication work and contract manfacutring ( We manufacture a Cylindrical Printing Manchine and a Air Operated Press )

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will be having the need for an ProEngineer & Autocad designer within the next 6 months. Please email me if you are interested.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
ahhh i just loved doing the same part over and over 1000 times ugh Lol
monotony was killin me too

good trade though can make decent monies

1 - 9 of 9 Posts