8,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by mako6950:
What the hell does she see in you????? :D :D
Chit if I know ;)

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Why is she hanging that bass? She should be cradeling it! It probably died shortly after releasing it. You did release it didn't you? ;)
And also what in hell does she see in you? :confused: :D

[ 03-22-2004, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: capthersch ]

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No...she kept it....I tried but she promised a co-worker fish. It was a little over 20lbs. on the boga.

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
I guess Mr Hip is out of hiding now and done whining about getting picked on and going to post no spots to get even. :D

Just remember Mr Hippo I fish for BIGstuff so have fun now the STAIN is coming out of hiding soon, sleeker, meaner and with more fish holding power for chiling our death and fillets. :D :D
2-320 quart fish boxes and a 6ft x 2ft x 2ft insulated coffin. I love the 2 over 28" plus the tag wwwwaaaaahhhhooooo thats 24 big arse linesiders for the grill

[ 03-22-2004, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: THECHUMSTAIN ]

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by THECHUMSTAIN:
I guess MrHip is out of hiding now and done whining about getting picked on and going to post no spots to get even. :D

Just remember Hippo I fish for BIGstuff so have fun now the STAIN[/b is coming out of hiding soon, sleeker, meaner and with more fish holding power for chiling our death and fillets. :D :D
2-320 quart fish boxes and a 6ft x 2ft x 2ft insulated coffin. I love the 2 over 28" plus the tag wwwwaaaaahhhhooooo thats 24 big arse linesiders for the grill
If I thought you were going to actually catch that many big ones...I would be worried ;)

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The floor of your boat is still in pieces...you arnt fishing anytime soon!

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
I learned from here, only post when you are going to give info. ;) Maybe there are some days when I just opt not to post.
You can see a nice pile of bones at the bottom of our cutting table at low tide though. :D :D

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Hip, I had the photo enhanced and I know exactly where you caught that fish! Next time crop the photo as to not to show the shore line. That's just like posting a spot! :D

BTW, Really! what does she see in you??? :D

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Originally posted by hipkvw:
BET ME ;) I may be done this weekend if not I will be sailing next week, with my new fiberglass cockpit and an enormous amount of help from Seadated.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by THECHUMSTAIN:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by hipkvw:
BET ME ;) I may be done this weekend if not I will be sailing next week, with my new fiberglass cockpit and an enormous amount of help from Seadated.
</font>[/QUOTE]Good luck getting it back together!!!!!!!! Should be a sweet set up. Skip told me you were hooking her up.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Darrin G. DGREENEMACHINE:
Maybe she sees things he can't :eek:
Did you ever see them drive pilings in at the marina?? Thats a HEAVY machine ;)

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by striper2278:
fdjfgdfwegcbdjgfr

Another one beat me! :D

Great job Keith
Thansk Skip...you probably laughed when i told you I was going this morning. By the way. I caught a Keeper 2 weeks ago ;)

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
skip..................you slacking............... :D :D

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Originally posted by hipkvw:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Darrin G. DGREENEMACHINE:
Maybe she sees things he can't :eek:
Did you ever see them drive pilings in at the marina?? Thats a HEAVY machine ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Yes thats a purposeful motion you bumping up and down is just a lot of energy being used with nothing gained for the cause. :D :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.