BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out into some grassy flats in New Smyrna Beach last night with my buddy , Bob. Took his Scout into some REAL skinny water, poled our way about a 1/4 of a mile. There were football fields of mullet just getting tortured by trout, reds and snook. Had decent action the whole time. I had the high hook boating 6 reds,one trout and the last keeper snook of the season, just 4 hours before season closed.







Total for us : 11 Reds... Kept two
2 trout.........Kept one
2 Snook........Kept one

Are you ready, Bruce
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,013 Posts
BG- I'm counting days too! Heading down to Boca Grande on the 25th of June for Tarpon. What are you targeting?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,261 Posts

Man, is that a Southern Fried Grand Slam Breakfast or What.. :D

Way to go Ron,, Bruce make sure you tell some of those specks to visit us up here this fall ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,406 Posts
Ron, I thought I told you Staurday the 17th was not good.
If I didn't I apologize.
My wife made reservations with Her brothers family for diner at 5:30pm.
If we can get out early on Satrurday and I can be back in Orlando before 4:00 pm then Saturday would be OK.
If Sunday the 18th is OK that would be better!
No clock to watch that day.
Let me know what works best!

BTW, where's the trademark cigar in the photo??

[ 06-01-2006, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Bgsdad ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,406 Posts
Originally posted by Partnership:
BG- I'm counting days too! Heading down to Boca Grande on the 25th of June for Tarpon. What are you targeting?
Tom, I'm meeting Dr Bass while I'm down in Flordia.
I met with him last year and must have been a good guest cause I got another invite!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Bgsdad:
Ron, I thought I told you Staurday the 17th was not good.
If I didn't I apologize.
My wife made reservations with Her brothers family for diner at 5:30pm.
If we can get out early on Satrurday and I can be back in Orlando before 4:00 pm then Saturday would be OK.
If Sunday the 18th is OK that would be better!
No clock to watch that day.
Let me know what works best!

BTW, where's the trademark cigar in the photo??
Bruce

You probally did tell me, my bad

Sunday is fine for me, I actually switched call to the next weekend so I can fish both days. Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaw.

No problem I will get out Sat with Ken and Bob and do a little reconnaissance, if the seas stay 1-2 feet how about a little bottom fishing offshore. If you need I can prescribe you a scopolamine patch
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by NIGHTSTRIKES:

Man, is that a Southern Fried Grand Slam Breakfast or What.. :D

Way to go Ron,, Bruce make sure you tell some of those specks to visit us up here this fall ;)
Will do, and remember open invite to join us sometime

Ron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,406 Posts
Originally posted by Dr. Bass:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bgsdad:
Ron, I thought I told you Staurday the 17th was not good.
If I didn't I apologize.
My wife made reservations with Her brothers family for diner at 5:30pm.
If we can get out early on Satrurday and I can be back in Orlando before 4:00 pm then Saturday would be OK.
If Sunday the 18th is OK that would be better!
No clock to watch that day.
Let me know what works best!

BTW, where's the trademark cigar in the photo??
Bruce

You probally did tell me, my bad

Sunday is fine for me, I actually switched call to the next weekend so I can fish both days. Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaw.

No problem I will get out Sat with Ken and Bob and do a little reconnaissance, if the seas stay 1-2 feet how about a little bottom fishing offshore. If you need I can prescribe you a scopolamine patch
</font>[/QUOTE]Sounds Good!
I'll bring my "Releif Band" just in case!
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top