BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to show today it was not crowded at all. The boats that I liked the best #1 37 Boston whaler if you like center console this boat was tops all around even the price was tops:) 2nd everglades wow what a well made boat but the 37 had to much canvas for my taste now out of the smaller boats the 29 everglades was #1 I also loved the Crist Craft boats they were so nice with all the wood inside looked like teak not sure. If you want to see big sport fishing boats not much to see most of the boats were outboard type.

·
Registered
865 Posts
where did you park and how much did it cost if you dont mind me asking??? i was gonna go but read some BS online about parking being 60 bucks or something lol

·
Registered
390 Posts
I live a block away from the Javits Center.... there a few spots. On 38th between 10th and 11th there is a garage (below my building) event days can be expensive....

Cheapest will probably be on 38th between 9th and 10th. Get in the left lane, you pass the firehouse on your right, keep going a few dozen more yards. there is a tiny lot on the left. He is usually cheapest. (Just after tour bus lot)

Lastly, there is a lot on 11th ave, between 37th and 38th. He charges show pricing though.

FREE PARKING ON SUNDAY ON 37TH BETWEEN 9TH AND 11TH. READ THE SIGNS THOUGH, only half of the block between 9th and 10th is ok to park.

Could park in Port Authority Bus terminal as well.... Not sure of their pricing....

I got some good restaurants in the area too if you wanted a place to go afterwards.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
We are trying to go Friday,will probably run up to New Brunswick hop on a train to Penn station and hop in a cab to the boat show.I did this a couple years ago and it was much less of a hassle! No tunnel or bridges or fuel or paying for parking if you can even find a place to park.And NO TRAFFIC to contend with!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I'll be in the Liberty Landing marina booth, come say hi! It was pretty slow today. I liked the Everglades, yellowfin and 39 contender. The 34 hydra sports was nice too!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
where did you park and how much did it cost if you dont mind me asking??? i was gonna go but read some BS online about parking being 60 bucks or something lol
I took ferry from weehawkin parked in ferry lot for $10.00 ferry $ 18.00 round trip and $14.00 for show

·
Registered
175 Posts
36 Yellowfin

Look me up at the Yellowfin exhibit. We have as 36 model with tripple 300's at the show. It was a big hit yesterday. Show was lightly attended.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thurs NY Show

There was increased visitor traffic, and interest in this boat. Pictures of the 36 with (3) 300's.
Yes, Yellowfin will be reprasented at Atlantic City. Look me up at the South Jersey booth. Also e-mail me any questions. I will be happy to answer them.
Carl

·
Registered
390 Posts
I would take the ferry tonight for sure!!!!

Jan. 6 (Bloomberg) -- The Lincoln Tunnel’s New Jersey-bound
part is temporarily closed because of an accident, New York’s
Notify NYC service said in an e-mail.
“Expect extensive traffic delays and consider alternate
routes,” the advisory said.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
There was increased visitor traffic, and interest in this boat. Pictures of the 36 with (3) 300's.
Yes, Yellowfin will be reprasented at Atlantic City. Look me up at the South Jersey booth. Also e-mail me any questions. I will be happy to answer them.
Carl

Capt Carl......Thats the BOMB! very sweet!...gonna try and swing by Sunday.

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
I love the go fast CC's that the youngsters fish but I'd like to see more T or S diesel express style fishing boats myself.

J

·
Registered
175 Posts
36 Yellowfin

:) Chris,
Many of your friends have visited. There has been significant interest, and we were very busy today .Hope to see you tomorrow.
Carl

1 - 20 of 23 Posts