BASS BARN banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend is looking to charter late June a boat for a party of friends. They want to take 10 fisherman offshore. Any ideas/recommendations?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Capt. John Oughton on Pretty Work may be able to hold that many fisherman..Not sure ...but he is a very very good Captain... Not sure what you want to fish for....Now, if you are interested in bottom fishing then contact Capt. Monty Hawkins on the Morning Star ... IMO they are the the best in O.C. , Md.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Definitely look up Capt John Oughton. Not only is he a great charter captain, but I'm pretty sure he can take more than six on his 50' Evans.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Re Bait...Have you friend watch the Show with Capt John and George Pomerovo as they catch a number of White Marlin on his boat..Its airing on NBC Sports channel (formerly Versus) if he has xfinity I believe he can go into the archives and view it...Either way He would be a great choice..

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
Re bait,

thanks for asking here on the Offshore Forum. With Capt John Oughton you got the best - and he is inspected to take more than 6 people with that Evans Boat.

Captn Joe

·
Registered
396 Posts
6 pack only in the Keys as the boat will be in OC MD. I think there is some confusion, Or a communication breakdown somewhere. . We have the boat scheduled to arrive around the 5 or 6th of june. Could you please have your friend email me and explain what he was looking for, [email protected] We will get this straightened out for him, Sorry for any misunderstanding
Thanks

·
Registered
453 Posts
I see John got back to you... Was sure he carried more than 6 out of OC hope your friend can arrange it....they will have a great time I am sure..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts