BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit up oak pond on the yak today.Saw groups of bass suspending along reed line close to launch but no takers on my wubba worms. Did manage 2 XL pickeral on fast retrieve stick bait near surface.Also spoted a couple of large trout cruising around but they werent-a buyin wat i was a-sellin:thumbsdown: guess they aint all dead. All-in-all was a slow day.Switched from turbo fins to the stockers to give my back a break which seemed to work pretty well-coulda peddald alot longer w/no fatigue (altho it felt like moving in slo-mo). Def gonna switch to a bone-stock revo this spring to get more outa a stock mirage drive:thumbsup:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A PA would be pretty sweet for oak pond with as clear as the water is. Standing would def get u a good view- wish i had the cojones to stand in mine:eek:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pond has a dedicated boat ramp and 2 other spots to drop in from.I see winter stocked trout in there all summer long cruisin the reed lines early mornings so some do survive the warm up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.