BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of any discounts on tixs i know thier only 11.00 but i'll take a break if i can get it loved the buy one get one for ac boat show

·
Registered
285 Posts
I agree, Harrisburg show has a lot more but for the drive I'll just go to oaks. Went to both last year. Although going to the show in Harrisburg warrants a stop at Basspro.

I'd also be interested in discount tix as I will be at the oaks show.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I go every year to the Oaks show. Love it for what it is. I have not seen any ticket discounts this year. Taking my kids Thursday as they have a half day at school.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I just received a $2.00 off admission in the mail. It stars on card you can get that off if you register online. Good for thurs/fri only.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Thinking of heading there Thursday afternoon after work. A bunker rod may be in my future.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I am working the Pennsylvania Environmental Council table on Thursday afternoon. Stop by and say hello.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Rfa

Make sure to stop by the RFA booth I'll be there. It's a great time to renew your membership as well!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
595 Posts
I just learned we will have a lot of handouts about fishing and boating on the Tidal Delaware River at the Pennsylvania Environmental Council booth. We are # 0417. Be sure to stop by and I'll "hook" you up!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts