BASS BARN banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, I have 1 spot on March 13th & 14th on the 48 Canyon Runner in North Carolina for bluefin. My buddy can't go due to personal reasons so if anyone is interested in one or both days please give me a call at 410-398-0855 after 5 pm. Ask for Ray. Thanks

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
See Dave I told you guys would bail. Are you fishing again with me on the 12th? If so then I only have one spot left for that Monday which Stoneman will probably take.

·
Registered
9,997 Posts
See Dave I told you guys would bail. Are you fishing again with me on the 12th? If so then I only have one spot left for that Monday which Stoneman will probably take.
Yes. I figured two days back to back better then all the chips on one day!

·
Registered
261 Posts
13th

Hey fellas, I have 1 spot on March 13th & 14th on the 48 Canyon Runner in North Carolina for bluefin. My buddy can't go due to personal reasons so if anyone is interested in one or both days please give me a call at 410-398-0855 after 5 pm. Ask for Ray. Thanks
Dryrun - I'm fishing the 12th on cr's 48 and I'll be down the 13th and I def want to get out, should another spot open up. I'll take it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Will be on the CR the 12 & 13 with bbd worldcat Looking forward to finally meeting you Lucky John. Looks like a good crew all from Jersey Cant wait.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Will be on the CR the 12 & 13 with bbd worldcat Looking forward to finally meeting you Lucky John. Looks like a good crew all from Jersey Cant wait.
We have met briefly before Nick. Maybe we can all get together for dinner one night. We went to a buffet last year that was pretty good.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Re-Bait, lookin forward to trip. Sounds like we got a good crew, hopefully the fish show up for us. Still got one spot open on the 14th if anyone interested.:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts