Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sand Castle Too

Located in Frisco on Hatteras Island

Three houses from the beach,
Just minutes from the great fishing.
Sit on the deck and look at the ocean.
Spend time in the Tower watching the Sun Rise and Set.

http://www.midgettrealty.com/book/house.html?PMSID=FL240

Off season rates to barners-- $600.00 with no
Registeration fee.

In season bookings:
Contact us before talking to the Realtor and we will absorb the $75.00 Registeration fee.

[ 03-18-2005, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: JP Canning ]

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
tttt

[ 03-21-2005, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: JP Canning ]

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Sweet looking place and a great deal for those spring YFT and Marlin off Diamond Shoals! We lumped them up good last year around the 2nd week of May. Frisco is a cool town used to stay there when I was a kid. I would fish off the beach and pier and my dad and brother would surf. It was crazy to see all of the fish and sharks a few times around them while they surfed.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Nice get away. To bad I am saving to go to Ireland in November.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
C-whore is enjoying it this week,hope the weather holds.

Deep Pockets it was my pleasure,I enjoy talking about fishing almost as much as I enjoy fishing

·
Registered
123 Posts
jp, i am impressed!!! beautiful house! but i think mrs.jp must have picked it out. cause i know that you have NO taste! :eek:

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Good luck with the rentals, we are staying in Avon for a week in June and towing my brothers 18 cc so hope the fishing is good this summer.

We took your advice last year and caught some keeper flounder in the sloughs behind the ferry teminal. Thanks for the advice and plan next year is to venture further in the back and hope to find some fish off the beaten path, noticed thats where a charter boat was fishing a couple days in a row :D

Were taking a break this year from our offshore charter but will have to look up your son for next years trip.

·
Registered
47 Posts
JP - I grew up going to Nags Head and Hatteras for summer vacations. Barners - Great spot down there, and not as far as you think.

JP - is the house up for New Years? I know it is far away, but some friends and I have rented in Avon and Nags for the last 4 New years..Let me know..Greg.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Patty Rae,
As of today the house is open for New Years,However,the water at the fish cleaning station will be off-Dec,Jan,Feb.
I'll call your cell today sometime today.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts