BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy an 18' or 19' CC for fishing the bay area around OC. It has been many years since I have done boating around the area. What ramps in the SP/OC are good for putting in and out for night fishing?

·
Registered
477 Posts
A seasonal permit may be required for these ramps:

Seview Ave. in Linwood...a little tricky at low tide because the channel is unmarked and
Kennedy Park in Somers Point (not sure if a permit is required).

A fee is required to launch at these ramps:

Near the Tuckahoe Inn in Beasleys Point,
18ST (I think) and Corsons in OC.

Permits and fees may not be required yet, but definately after Memorial Day.

[ 04-13-2005, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: Casting disaster ]

·
Registered
782 Posts
You can launch from the OC public ramp off Tennessee Ave, 609-399-6111.

Puts you minutes away from where you want to be.

Nobody will bother you if you pay during the day and stay out all night. I've done it many times.

[ 04-14-2005, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: sunnydaze ]

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
690 Posts
you can also do Smitty's on bay ave in SP. they have a drop box there for the ramp fee. I used that ramp all last year. parking is sometimes a problem if the bars are goin' though. Last year it was $10. I don't know if they changed it for this year.

·
Registered
570 Posts
at beesleys pt. ramp they have a seasonal permit, cant give ya a price, but if ya buy it before memorial day it's cheaper. also, the attendant starts working after memorial day and his day ends at 5:00 so if ya put in after he leaves ya dont hafta worry about fees. and it's perfectly legal to do so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.