BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the exact streets of the boat ramps in Ocean city? normally put in behind sea isle but going to give OC a try...thanks

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Ocean City Area

All Seasons Marina 551 Roosevelt Blvd, Marmora, NJ $10.00 609-390-1850
Corson's Inlet State Park Corson's Inlet, Ocean City, NJ 609-861-2404 Seasonal Fee
Ocean City Municipal Ramp Tennessee Ave, Ocean City, NJ 609-399-6111 Seasonal Fee

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Dont waste your time going to corsons the tide rips through and the pilings are spaced too far apart to lay your boat up against. you'll get slammed into the concrette "lip" on the edge of the ramp and then beached or dragged into the bridge.
Dont know anything about All Seasons, except that it is a gated marina and you will not be able to launch at night.
By far Tennessee Ave. (down by the airport) is the best. It will accomadate up to at least a 19 ft cc at any tide and has gangways to walk your boat off the trailer and floating docks to tie up on while you warm her up! If you get there late at night and leave before they get there in the morning the launch is free! :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
there's a public ramp at kenedy park in somers pt.
it drops you right in ships channel. i have not used it this year, but it was really nice. at the
somers pt. circle you kinda go around it and make a left heading southish on a little street down
to the bay.

good luck

andy

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think the All-Seasons ramp is only open for slip holders at the marina. New owner as of last year may have changed that?

The ramp in Whale Beach (free) is good when the
water is warm.

·
Registered
21 Posts
we launched from Beesley's Point tonight. that ramp sucks. had to sink the whole back of the truck to get the boat off. allseasons ramp is real nice. we dont chain it up anymore so u can just use it and nobody will say anything because they will think u are a slip customer. o yea we killed the blues tonight

·
Registered
126 Posts
I live right down the street from the BP ramp, recomend not using it, its the worst ramp ever. I was out fishing tonight as we killed the blues and 3 stripers 1 34" had alot of fun perfect tide it was beautiful night out there!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts