BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sucked !!!! once again totaly sucked, no comparison to cape may. i dont know why i keep torchering myself? where s all the fish up here ?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Don't know, but I've been saying the same thing. So, on veterans day I took the trip down to Cape May because it had been "red hot" the past two days. Well, 80 gallons of fuel later I came home with one 24 inch bass.

·
Registered
133 Posts
it seems like there are plenty on nice size bass in the back, my pop fished wed. night and caught, and thursday was also pretty productive behind oc. the weeds were kinda bad on some drifts but if you find some clear water you are set

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
I know its frustrating, but I finally found a decent spot behind OC. Mostly shorts, but at least its something. Don't get frustrated keep plugging away.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HEY FISH, WHERES YOUR HOT SPOT , IM WILLING TO CATCH SHORTS BEATS CATCHING SH*T. I SAW ALOT OF GUYS FISHING ANCHORAGE POINT BUT I DONT KNOW ANY RESULTS. I NEED TO CATCH SOON, WEATHER GETTING COLDER, ALMOST TIME TO PULL THE BOAT.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HEY GREEN CRAB WHERE DO YOU KEEP YOUR BOAT DOCKED?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Don't feel bad you are not the only one. The beach,bay, and surf have been hit or miss either by boat,foot, jetty, truck, clam, bunker, eel, plug, or fly. It just seems that the old saying is true " Right place at right time" Still looking for a keeper also. Rainbow has alot of small bass that are taking the smallest storm bunker pattern out there. I managed some the other night my buddy kept catching the powerlines. I think he was looking for the 507 or 509 NJ transit bus out of OC. Good luck, keep the faith and your eyes on the skies.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Jackie,
Are your sure it's the area or maybe the angler/capt need to go back to catching 101 or maybe it's that thing you call a boat...LOL
For a real time CATHCHING call the OH Crystal...have fun and good luck with the baby!!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Got a 24 incher on the first cast behind oc a few days ago and then three more on the next few casts after that, they all looked exactly the same(maybe it was the same one four casts in a row). Since the fish were all rather small I stopped plugging and switched to eels and bt's at my "hot spot". got 8 more mostly on the bucktails and most were tweeners.just as many hits/runoffs. They are in there!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Animosity,

I know of spots that constitantly hold bass year in and year out. I have fished up this way for quite a long time, Maybe some late afternoon early eve. I 'll jump on your boat and show you one of them ;)

You are correct My move to Cape May was good for business but We do have fish in our back yard.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR READY CAPT. PHIL- GIVE ME A BUZZ MY CELL # IS 609-214-6664
THANKS JOHN.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts