BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
7,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great deals today. Here somethings I picked up. Slammer had these great imitation red gills I picked up. If you see them at the show look for them.

Also Jeff from Striper Bites gave me this great ornament. Awesome work as always. Jeff knowing my luck I will not I have to break the glass.:D Steve, I'll be ordering some Noreaster needles on you site.

And the all the others. Great gear as always from Rolling Tackle, Big Bites and the many others. Thanks again for a great show.

· Registered
53 Posts
Great show Nick. You put Rolling Tackle Box right next to AOK Tackle and we both had a great show. The guys were 3 deep at times. Don't forget to give me a call when you take the kids to do some surf fishing so we can give you a hand. Phil

· Registered
3,004 Posts
Great show as usual. I took my two sons and they had a good time. One even bought a Daiwa Beef Stick for when we go out on the boat. The other son was saving his money for a coin show on Sunday.

I was on a low budget, but got all this for 45 bucks:

· Registered
1,117 Posts
I got a set of those Hi-tech side cutter fishing pliers with sheath and coily lanyard for $20.00. A dozen teaser hooks in various colors, 3 packs of the small Storm Shads, bottle of Penn reel oil, bag of treble hooks, and a pewter Striper pin for my fish'in hat......got no idea how much I spent all together, I kinda lost track after I purchased the pliers......:eek:

· Registered
1,537 Posts
Thanks for having me Nick.

My Family loves the show!

Great to see you Steve and Jeff.

I have been carrying around this sandeell teaser drolling all over it. Sick man!

I got teasers from Jeff, knife sharpener, Dexter Russell sandwich knife so I can make big sanwiches to take big bites out of, lol, Two top and bottom rigs from every vendor that sold them and a great assortment of bucktail Bob's bucktails.

Great show.

Thanks again.

Like a dumby I was looking at courses here thinking the golf course would never be open. It was!. Damn that would have been fun with the family playing a round on the way home but we still rocked the weekend at SIC.
Wanted to go somewhere good so we drove to Avalon for Circle pizza and a jetty visit. Wife is mad at me I kept Circle pizza a secret all these years. lol

Told her I forgot myself how good it was.

Dudes on jetty "loosing rigs" was the report. lol

Won't be long!

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.