BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
No...no one. :rolleyes: :D Just kidding :D ...read the reports at the top of the thread list, you'll find what your looking for.

·
Registered
7,077 Posts
Hey Ahab...I fished the BP/Parkway bridge area,and got 2 nice flounder and 5 blues!!!All on out going tide....Notta on the incoming!!!...Hope that helps you!!!

·
Registered
690 Posts
I fish the same area as fshlot. Picked up a 31" bass last week at the top of the tide and found some perch and blues there last week as well as some perch today. to me the schoolie blues seem to be running about an inch or two longer than last year at this time, although not as thick as last year. No seabass yet, but I think that should be coming up within the next few weeks. heard of some cows to be had, but haven't gotten into any yet. slow start for me this year.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
I was out there Friday. We caught fluke, blues and stripers. Fluke and blues on both tides, stripers on the incoming.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
The secret is beer!!!

Misconduct and I were drinking beer and we were catching fish. Dickie Moe said he wasn't going to have a beer until he caught a fish.

I started sipping beverages for breakfast when we hit the water around 0700 and had been busy all day. Misconduct started catching his fish around 1000 after his first beverage. Dickie Moe had his first beer at 1500 and his first fish 15 minutes later.

Who am I to go against a successful ritual?

·
Registered
4 Posts
went out last night caught 1 stripper and a few blues lost alot of fish the fish are there but ya got to work for the big ones

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Originally posted by Flattop:
The secret is beer!!!

Misconduct and I were drinking beer and we were catching fish. Dickie Moe said he wasn't going to have a beer until he caught a fish.

I started sipping beverages for breakfast when we hit the water around 0700 and had been busy all day. Misconduct started catching his fish around 1000 after his first beverage. Dickie Moe had his first beer at 1500 and his first fish 15 minutes later.

Who am I to go against a successful ritual?
AMEN, Brother. :cool:

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
i WANT TO FIND THE LURE THAT WORKS ON THOSE STRIPPERS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts