BASS BARN banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone! was hoping you could provide me with a location of a boat ramp in ocean city, nj for sunday. i want to fish the back side, but don't want to deal with a crowded ramp. being memorial day weekend, this may not be possible, but maybe somebody may have something. even if the ramp is on the mainland is fine. thanks!

·
Registered
789 Posts
The tide really rips past the Corsen's inlet ramp making it very interesting to retrieve your boat at times. Tennesee Ave. is easier IMO and has more water for a bigger boat. I'd be there around sunrise if possible.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
17' carolina skiff so boat size isn't an issue for me. thanks for your help guys, does jersye charge a fee to out of staters to use ramps? is there a permit involved?

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Put in at Tennesee ave. I believe its 24th street. I launch my kayak there every weekend. After you put in....DO NOT TRAVEL FAR :rolleyes: (back boat up about 20 feet from the dock and start drifting) Good luck. maybe ill see ya down there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.