BASS BARN banner

Ocean City fishing clubs?

589 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  jrodgers 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of an OC fishing club (boat or surf). I am a super die hard fisherman and as much as I try I dont seem to have that great of luck. I just got back into fishing about three years ago from when I was a kid and I would love to eventually fall into the 10% club. I admit it I am addicted to fishing!

#2 ·
I used to belong to the Ocean City Marlin and Tuna Club about 5 years ago. I'm sure it is still around. We had a great time there. Annual fee was cheap and they had events every week. They alway's had something for the kids too !!!Fun parties and BBQ's too. Check with the guys at Finnaddicts bait/tackle store in OC. Let me know how you do.

#3 ·
SJCFA, if you're into that sort of thing. Between 5th and 6th Streets on Bay Ave, Bayside Center, 7PM, third Thurday of the month.

http://www.southjerseycoastalflyanglers.com

[ 11-22-2005, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: Fly Ty R ]

#9 ·
J Rod
Welcome to the site. I'm currently on the Board of the OCMTC and am chair of the special kids outing, which sponsers along with the OC yacht club an outing for handicapped children. The club sponsers several events a year along with tournaments, and an annual catagory tournament. The catagory tournament awards prizes for 1st, 2nd and third places for each type of fish caught, thus making the club fun for all ages and budgets. Good Fishing to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.