BASS BARN banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over 60 tables and 30 vendors for this years show. Including Seahunt Plugs, Slammer tackle, AOK Tackle, Big Bites, Rolling Tackle, Ralph Palmer Antique fishing gear, TackleDirect and much, much more. All proceeds help fund fishing trips and gear for my students. Why not make a weekend of flea markets. OC on Saturday and Asbury Park on Sunday.:)

Ocean City Intermediate School Fishing Flea Market
Saturday March 8th 9 am- 1 pm
18th and Bay Avenue Ocean City, NJ
New and Used Freshwater and Saltwater tackle
Door prizes-refreshments
Admission
$3 (14 and older)
$1 (6 – 13)
Under 6 free with paying adult
Contact info [email protected]

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I should stop by as well

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dunk said:
Too close to miss.. Only 4hrs??
After last year I noticed that it really dies around noon. Most people show up first thing in the morning. Plus a lot of these vendors thought it was a good move, especially since most will be at Asbury the next day. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
nice ill be there if i can wake up and drive 18 blocks :eek: :D

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pescado loco said:
ill be there Mr. V. bright and early.... if you need any help in the morning ill be glad to help.. bubba...
Bubba, stop on by. If you can help out that would be great. You can keep these 7th and 8th graders in line.:)

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
I cant make it with the kayaks this year. The wife is dragging me down to St Martin for week of fishing.

I HATE YOU! L.O.L.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Baystalker Plugs

Vince was nice enough to donate two of his awesome plugs for my show. I will be having a chinese auction for Bay Stalker plugs. Hope to see you Saturday.

Bay Stalker Wooden Lures "small swimmers" 5" and 1.7 ozs. The pics just do not do them justice. Simply beautiful plugs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts