BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This will be our 6th year doing the show that benefits the 7th and 8th grade fishing club. Over 80 tables with plenty of saltwater and freshwater tackle along with antique tackle. Starting at 10:00 Capt.Fred Uhlman from No Bones Bait and Tackle will be doing a seminar on back bay flounder fishing in the multi-purpose room and RH Custom Rods will be doing a demonstration with the CTS fishing rods on the fields behind the school. The date is March 3rd at the Intermediate School 1801 Bay Avenue Ocean City, NJ from 9am-1pm. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
11,411 Posts
ill be there bright and early so I can be in line ahead of Rhinoscores! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,411 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I'll be fishin Friday and Saturday night, might stop by. How is the saltwater tackle selction?

RyanF

·
Registered
6,515 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Do we need to sign up for Fred's seminar? I was at the float rig seminar last year at No Bones and would love to attend this one as well.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do we need to sign up for Fred's seminar? I was at the float rig seminar last year at No Bones and would love to attend this one as well.
No need to sign up. Just pay the admission and come on in. The seminar will be in the multipurpose room. As soon as you enter the school it will be to your right.

·
Registered
9,545 Posts
I have not been there is 3 years, planning on going. The kids are super polite. not like my students.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Did not know that Fred will be there.Thats just an added bonus to the show.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I'll work Friday then be on-call and will probably end up working through the night, but I'll still be there. I'll be the guy with the bags under his eyes and a HUGE 24oz Wawa coffee.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cant wait to walk across the st and hang out..I should have paid parking in
my driveway.
Ryan, that's not a bad idea.:D I asked if I could open up more parking space on Bay Avenue, but that wasn't approved.

I'll work Friday then be on-call and will probably end up working through the night, but I'll still be there. I'll be the guy with the bags under his eyes and a HUGE 24oz Wawa coffee.
Al, make sure you look for me at the show.

·
Registered
725 Posts
This will be our 6th year doing the show that benefits the 7th and 8th grade fishing club. Over 80 tables with plenty of saltwater and freshwater tackle along with antique tackle. Starting at 10:00 Capt.Fred Uhlman from No Bones Bait and Tackle will be doing a seminar on back bay flounder fishing in the multi-purpose room and RH Custom Rods will be doing a demonstration with the CTS fishing rods on the fields behind the school. The date is March 3rd at the Intermediate School 1801 Bay Avenue Ocean City, NJ from 9am-1pm. Hope to see you there.

Always a great show !!
Mr. V does an excellent job and I can't wait to replenish some of my tackle.

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
I'll be there. Do Barners get a discount or are they banned from being within 1,000 feet of school's:D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts