BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jus to nice this weekend never fished this Late/early (how ever u wat to look at it) my gear is still at base camp ready to go I'm glad I didn't pack it in last week. I still haven't gone a trip and came back stinking so here goes another shot. I'll finally stop when I come back wit the skunk. I know my gear is ready for the overhauls I guess this gone be one of those years Im not gone be able to dump all my reels at penn at once. Gone a have to start piece by piece or im a be behind come spring. Last week it was pink and white buck tail and teasers. Gota go with tht again. See ya on the beach.

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
Got a couple things to take care of around the house this morning and the aeternoon off. Gonna make a run on the beach this afternoon and make some casts on the falling tide. It's just to nice out not to.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Sunday, my son and I are heading to Cape May to do some metal detecting. I'm bringing my rod and will do some casting.

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Got a couple things to take care of around the house this morning and the aeternoon off. Gonna make a run on the beach this afternoon and make some casts on the falling tide. It's just to nice out not to.
Post a report if you did go. I was gonna do some perch fishing today but , got the call from my Mother who owns a house that is too much work for her. Seems she had a problem with the septic tank. Had to dig the lid out so they can pump the solids out Monday. Gonna try tomorrow to fish , If I don't get the call to steam clean the carpet where it backed up.

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
Casted a couple spots for about 2 hrs. Nice day but not a touch. Bouncing rubber slowly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts