BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know anything that I don't know about when the new shows are going to come out? I know they will be on National Geographic Channel. I saw the Great White tagging show back in November and the website still says "Fall 2009".

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
With Chris and baby Melissa and chef Carlos?????

Who cares..Chris is a loser!
AGREED!!
What a big mouth know it all!
Really hot wife though.:thumbsup::D
I just can not figure out how he made so much money to basically retire and fish all the time, buy a big mothership and a great sportfishing boat to piggy back around the world. A search of him says that he was/is in the vending machines business. To run a sucessfull fishing venture like he is trying to do takes a lot more $$$$$$$ than could ever be generated by selling stuff in machines.
Also see that he is associated with several other fishing shows (Fisher Productions) like Going Coastal, a dive show and another one were they randomly take people on a vaction trip of a lifetime.
Like the format for the show but dont like seeing him screaming/shouting orders at everyone on the boat.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I heard the fischer family invented the soda fountain, i guess that would equate to the lifestyle they are living. Chris Fischer is definitly a DB but how could he not be after being handed everything in life. I love how he talks like a real broadie fisher guru. For someone who was born with a platnum spoon in his mouth he sure sounds like an idiot. Captain brett should be the one doing the talking since he is the only one who really seems for real. I cant imagine listening to chris and melissa 24 hrs a day. I am sure they will do something stupid that we will all read about. I wouldnt feel good about traveling to foreign waters when everyone in the world know who you are and what you have

·
Registered
20,270 Posts
Chris Fischer's father owned a crazy successful company that sold equipment to dispense soda. He worked for his dad's company and it became one of the leading companies of it's kind for dispensing Coke and Pepsi in national and international markets.

Some people are born with a silver spoon in their mouths... my understanding is that Chris was born with service for 12....

·
Registered
16,671 Posts
Some people are born with a silver spoon in their mouths... my understanding is that Chris was born with service for 12....
You aren't kidding. SerVend was founded by his father George and sold for $73,000,000 to Manitowoc in 1997. Nice way to start out. :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.