BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my company is looking to do some team building and one of the events will be to charter 3 boats, 6 people each, day trip offshore between 3 different groups in my company. Two groups are closer to south jersey the other deep noth jersey. I was thinking Atlantic City as port of call. any input to charter captains that could arrange the three boats?

·
Registered
9,923 Posts
Adam Bomb, Stalker and Duct Work. All three boats out of Snug Harbor and the Captains are all friends.:thumbsup:

Oh you can throw in Chasintale also out of Snug.

·
Registered
9,252 Posts
we specialize in large bluefin 150# +... as well as do mako/bluefin combos, offshore yellowfin trolling, and my fellow mate is one of the best marlin mates on the east coast as well. contact Capt John Sowerby, we would love to have you aboard the 55' custom carolina. We cater to many corporate and business trips!

Josh
mate hooked up II

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks All

Thanks for the contacts, I will be setting this up by the end of the month. Never easy with three groups, but I'm researching info. Trying to stay AC or north due to multiple travel groups.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Hello, my company is looking to do some team building and one of the events will be to charter 3 boats, 6 people each, day trip offshore between 3 different groups in my company. Two groups are closer to south jersey the other deep noth jersey. I was thinking Atlantic City as port of call. any input to charter captains that could arrange the three boats?

We can help you out if end up going south, We have great prices and also specialize in trolling and jigging for big Bluefin (150lbs +) Check us out :)

You cant go wrong with any of the guys mentioned, they all run top notch operations :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.