BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clean Sweep, Desilu, and whoever else is making runs offshore,

I would appreciate it if you could send me some info on your offshore seabass trips ($$$ primarily, I see the results!). A friend and I are talking about going, so if any windows open up, please add me to your list to give me a heads up for a couple spots. I know its usually a last minute weather thing, so I'm just posting my interest right now

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Dave,I am full on the next trip which I hope will be later this week.
Call Striper101 Paul from the CleenSweep,he may have room on the next one 267-278-4299

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comebacks guys. Pretty much any day Sat-Tues over the next three weeks should be good for me.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Originally posted by Sir Reel:
Thanks for the comebacks guys. Pretty much any day Sat-Tues over the next three weeks should be good for me.
Dave,
What about tomorrow? Right now there's a chance that the weather might be there for us. Give either Timmy or me a call. We have 3 spots open.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dernit.... Wed, Thurs, and Fridays are the days I definately cannot. Thanks for the heads up though. Keep me posted.

-Dave

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
John,You can also call and listen to the offshore forcast
609-261-6600 Push 6 for inshore 8 for offshore

Or You can click on Resources at the top of the Barn page and the sites are there,hope this helps.
Saturday AM looks possible ;)

[ 02-09-2006, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: captainbadfinger ]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts