BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can't take it.i looked at enough boats, rods, magazines,fishing shows,videos,. I JUST WANNA FISH .BOAT IS GETTING PAINTEd & waxed then in the water it goes even if i have to push it

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
My boat is not in until the 27th.... I am going to Graveling point on Friday for the outgoing, pulling on my waders, overpay for some bloodworms, and catchin me a freakin fish..anybody else in?

·
Registered
15,282 Posts
There is a lot of guys fishing the chesapeake and catching right now. Throw it on a trailer and head south.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Ed
12 bucks a dozen is unbelievable. I'd head up rt.9 and fish the power plant runoff this early. I don't think the point will be giving up any stripers yet. At least you'll have a shot of catching something with that expensive bait up there.

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
Low is around 2:20 PM....check out www.scottsbt.com

[ 03-03-2004, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: fmTuna ]

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
Looks like my friend Harry and I will get there around 10:30 and stay til the end of the tide... I'll be wearing my Barn Hat for any stragglers.. if you are coming across the creek later than that, bring a hot cup of coffee! :D

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TICK - TOCK AWWW MAN THE CLOCK IS SLOWWWWWWW :mad:

·
Registered
557 Posts
check the grass banks when high tide look for little splashes ,like minnows that will be stripers feeding.throw rapalasand hold on to your rods.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts