BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We need one, possibly two guys for jig and popping trip on a local boat out of OI. We are fishing 3-17 in OI then head south to try for some AJ's, blackfin etc. on 3-18. Give me a call if anyone is interested and I will fill you in with all the details. We fished on this boat last year and had a blast, fish up to 400lbs+. Thanks for looking.

Chris 609 610 6513

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just had one of my friends call and cancel on me for this weekend at the last minute. We have one spot available as a result. If anyone is interested in heading down this weekend give me a call. Both days are now available. Thanks for looking, hope you will join us.

Chris

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Good luck. We did the reverese trip 3 weeks ago. The ride between the Morehead & the outer banks was a PITA (3 hours).

However, both are great fisheries. That amberjack, blackfin trip should be constant action for you (or so I hope).

Peter

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for those kind words Joe. I'll see you fri on the way down. Guys we still have that vacancy if there is anyone interested just give a call. We are looking forward to fishing out of beaufort. I hope to grab a workout with those jacks. I'll post the reports when i get back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts