BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Might as well start another one:D

What do you think about the CAT boats out there-in the deep-any size any way any how?----boy I'm I in trouble:( sorry-no I am not:eek:

· Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Dude right next to me just got a World Cat 30 something with twin 4 stoke Yammies.

Never been on it YET ----EDDIE.

Seen her out at the Atlantic Princess in the slop and she was riding high and dry.

Best thing since sand paper was invented --- Right Eddie View attachment 24839 :bow:
Is that the 33te? with Honda's
Thanks

· Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw one upside down a few years back inside of the HotDog don't know what happened but I later herd they fouled the anchor line in one of the outboards. I don't like they way they handle as far as steering.:thumbsdown:
Mike Do you know what size it was-or what kind of boat?
Just asking?

· Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dude right next to me just got a World Cat 30 something with twin 4 stoke Yammies.

Never been on it YET ----EDDIE.

Seen her out at the Atlantic Princess in the slop and she was riding high and dry.

Best thing since sand paper was invented --- Right Eddie View attachment 24839 :bow:
And Sweet--no I am not EDDIE if you think I am- I can not afford a wc

· Registered
827 Posts
IKAT

Yea that looks right 33 foot. Honda's -- i thought Yammies --- but that sounds right too. Ya see Eddie (the Bum) never invited me on it....:fighting:

Just showed it to me at the end of the season when he got it...

And I did see my neighbor blasting all around offshore with it.

· Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
IKAT

Yea that looks right 33 foot. Honda's -- i thought Yammies --- but that sounds right too. Ya see Eddie (the Bum) never invited me on it....:fighting:

Please explain--I am only 59 and still can't understand you--The only EDDIE I know is MR. P from EDDIE AND THE CRUSIERS??????--THis is Not a wc

Just got an email from sweet --whatever -will not post it---no comment!!

· Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
IKAT

I knew I saw that pic somewhere--and this is EDDIES next to you???
http://www.worldcat.com/boats/center_consoles/330TE/index.php

I know The guys on here will LOVE you now:razz:

· Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sweet ?

E-mail must of only partial got to you IKat.. I was asking if you knew the guy next to me with the World Cat. His name is Eddie.
I live in the Pocono's ---DUDE

This is the message:

you know the world cat next ti me ?

· Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
25' or 27' WorldCat it was brand new it didn't even have bottom paint yet. This leads me to belive they were inexperianced.
Thanks Mike,

The only one I have heard of was the one down in the gulf where they found them.-Hope the one in the hambone-everyone was ok!--They do need to have some experiance-new to me too, but it will be 40 to 60 hours before I go off shore-That is why I started this in the first place.

· Registered
5,728 Posts
33 te Worlcats are great boats
I ran charters on this one for a few Years
Caught a lot of Tunas on that boat!!:thumbsup:

· Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
same model yes --- using the stock photo as an example.. that a crime.?

Snow and slow day up in the Pocconos again Dennis --- Ya started drinking early again.. I understand now ....
First it was Eddie --now Dennis-keep posting pics from other sites-cause that is all you have-Like I said I do feel sorry for you-as in the email to you-I hope you can get some help.

IKAT

using the stock photo as an example.. that a crime.?--stock photo???

PPLLEEAASSEE!!--to old for this CRAP--good-bye

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.