BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got back from the car dealer i was looking for a used jeep and this is what i came home with but in dark blue.
2008 jeep wrangler :D
it has 22 miles so is it used:confused: lol

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Congrats

Awesome Smitty. I'm actually in the process of looking for a Jeep myself. I have a Commander picked out, 07', 11,000 miles, black with grey leather interior and every option you can think of. We are going to look at it Tuesday. I'm trading in my two cars. The CG will only ship one vehicle. The only thing is, the Commanders ain't the best on MPG, in AK gas is at 3.79 pg....but its a pretty friggin sweet ride and I will be walking to work as the housing is right on the base. After its payed off in 4 years and I come back to the lower 48 I plan to totally hook it up for the off road jackin it up and big tires and all that good stuff.

good luck with it, Jeeps are awesome!!!

This is what I have my eye on:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet lift that baby up...

i had a wrangler about 10 years ago and thay fun but boy did the price go up on them.. $30,000 fully loaded
yup its got a/c lol my old one was just a jeep this thing is like a hummer lol
cant wait to take it on the beach.
the wife wont let me take her nitro so i said lets go look at some crapers for me little did she know lol...:cool:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chlstn said:
You bought the Rubicon package? I want to get one sometime this year.
not the rubicon but that was the first pic i found looks just like it with out the sticker and i can not rock crawl lol that one is sick but mad money for that it was like $5,000 more for that but every thing else is the same.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Very nice ride:) Was contemplating getting a jeep myself....till I got sicker shock:eek: I was looking at the 4 door model. I guess I'll just keep my Dodge:)

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
notice i got the driveway now i kick her nitro to the rocks lol...

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Nice buggy! What plans do you have for adding that fishing touch to it? :D You'll be glad to have that hard top come late fall.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
smitty919 said:
notice i got the driveway now i kick her nitro to the rocks lol...
Yo Smitty
What happened when your wife came home from shopping?????LOL

Sweet ride there .
Give me a call before you pimp it out....LMAO....:D

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Smitty sweet ride sold mine not to long ago miss it more and more everyday......nothing like driving with doors off and top down. is it a stick?

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
NoVisibleLeader said:
Smitty sweet ride sold mine not to long ago miss it more and more everyday......nothing like driving with doors off and top down. is it a stick?
yup i know i had been waiting for 10 yrs to get a new one had to get rid of it when my little girl was born to bumpy....

now she thinks it neat she was in it today for a bit and was waveing to the birds lol.

it is a auto and power everything even windows lol.
much diff than the old days lol.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
oldsalts said:
Yo Smitty
What happened when your wife came home from shopping?????LOL

Sweet ride there .
Give me a call before you pimp it out....LMAO....:D
rod rack???????
got any idea who i can get one from?????

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thats a nice jeep you got...I have a 99 wrangler. Its great driving to the shore with the doors and top off. I can't wait til it warms up. Dont forget to wave when you pass other wranglers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts