BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Relunctantly, It hard to leave paradise. Twenty one hour drive yesterday. Traffic around Washington and accidents in South Carolina killed my drive time. Should be open in a few days. Hobie order should arrive in a week or so for all the guys who had custom orders coming in.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Barrell,
Glad you are back! This is my first post on the barn. I wanted to thank you again for all your help and patience. I ordered 4 Revolutions off of you and cant wait for the word that they are in! I will definitely be sending everyone i know to you.

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad you found the Barn. There are some people here have been kayak fishing for many years. You want to hook up with them once the weather breaks and learn different techniques. Once I get used to this weather Ill be heading out every night.
Barrell,
Glad you are back! This is my first post on the barn. I wanted to thank you again for all your help and patience. I ordered 4 Revolutions off of you and cant wait for the word that they are in! I will definitely be sending everyone i know to you.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sounds good. I have been fishing the surf, bridges, and banks since i can remember. Im really looking forward to checking out some back bays.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Welcome back; at least you missed the frigid winter. This year I'm finally going to put a real effort into fishing from my yak to decide if I should move up to a peddle model. It's so easy to just walk out on to the sods instead of loading the yak up on the SUV, driving down with the yak on the roof, pulling it off, dragging to the water, then lifting it back up on the SUV (I'm short), drive the hour+ home and then taking it off the truck yet again. I'm tired already.

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I get my 2014 Hobie delivery tomorrow . There is a new Sport model I haven't seen yet. Its only 9-7 and can be carried with one hand. It will handle a shorter guy to 200 pounds. Ill be at Bayfest in Somers point Saturday the 26th.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.