BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have four for sale, 2 of them were used once or twice, and 2 are never used. All are spooled and ready to fish. $150 each including shipping

856-217-9059

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Just saw your new post and tried to call....no answer!
You apparently did'nt like them.........why not? I was looking at them and would love to know.

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I missed your call, I didn't expect a reply so soon. It is not that I don't like them, I bought them first to get started with in the tuna game. I was able to get Penn internationals more quickly than I first thought.
When used, they worked fine, I think they are well worth the money esspecially compared to the Gold hardware.

Call back with any other questions. Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It has been brought to my attention that my asking price is not much lower than new ones online. Mine are as good as new and spooled, but I will consider any offers.

Thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
email me a picture of what you have, thanks

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Any bids yet? HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
912 Posts
hey DJW-
they are selling on ebay all day long at like 99-110 just to let ya know. Go online and check em out (btw, they are new!) have yers ever been used? send me some pics that you sent moffa, i might need one! (only one pole set up to run a 50!)
thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Limunious,
As I stated earlier, 2 are never used and 2 were used once or twice. I cannot tell which is which but you are welcome to take your pick.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Send me some pics,where are you located? I am interested in 1 :D

[ 10-08-2004, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: heavy389 ]

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To be honest, I can not tell which is which. You are welcome to take your pick. I'm located about 30 minutes South of Mt. Laurel. I'm willing to meet you some place. Let me know.

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts