BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI GUYS GLAD TO HEAR THE STRIPERS ARE BITTING AGAIN. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE MARINA THAT USED TO BE BOBS BAYVIEW MARINA. ITS IN THE VILLAS. USED TO HAVE A RAIL TRACK DOWN TO THE WATER. I AM LOOKING TO RENT A BOAT AND HEAD OUT TO THE FIRST DROPOFF AND TRY TO CHUNK UP SOME BIG BOYS.IF THAT DONT WORK I MIGHT JUST TRY ONE OF THE JETTYS AROUND THE CAPE MAY POINT AREA.ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OR NUMBER THANKS JOE USMC 0311 :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek:

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
joe, i heard that place no longer is in business. if you need to rent a boat for stripers i would suggest "no bones bait and tackle" they rent 17' carolina skiffs and can put you on the stripers chunking using clams in the back bay or make the run down to the bay through the inter coastal waterway to the delaware bay, if you do, let fred know so you have enough gas to return.
glen usmc 1345

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Outlaw thanks for the reply.Its around 5.00 in the morning and I am gonna go get some bunker and coffee and try my luck. Thanks for the info.Joe 03walkalot

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Went to Cape May on a jetty and the beach on the bay side. There was a lot of sea weed. No stripers caught one big eel and a couple of skates and one shark.Used bunker fished from 6.00 am to about 1215.Mabey I will get them next time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.